Designed to work
Spaces from $129/wk*
Desk space + more
The Production Hub is Newcastle’s premier shared office space. It has everything you need to get on with what you do best. Permanent Desk Spaces provide you with a dedicated work area (BYO furniture), as well as 24/7 access to a range of well-designed facilities.
What is included
- CBD address: a beautiful workspace in the heart of Newcastle
- 24/7 access: unlimited use of the office any time you need it
- Killer internet: fast, symmetrical internet (better than the NBN)
- Private Meeting Room: book it online, anytime you need it
- Brainstorming Area: develop your ideas in The Workshop
- A flexible Event space: host meetings for up to 35 people
- Security: a safe, security-monitored home for your business
- Connection: a warm community of motivated professionals
- Year-round comfort: whisper-quiet, ducted, air conditioning
- A minimal carbon footprint: we run on earth-friendly power
Desk Space Rates*All pricing is EX GST.
1 DESKMOST POPULAR
- AREA: 2.2m x 1.4m includes: Space for your desk and a small bookshelf or drawers + Dedicated Ethernet port + Access to all our facilities
- AREA: 4.4m x 2.8m includes: + Space for two desks and small bookshelves + 2 x dedicated ethernet ports + Access to all our facilities
STUDIOCURRENTLY SOLD OUT
- AREA: n/a + Your own area with space for 4 desks and small bookshelves + 4 x dedicated ethernet ports + Access to all our facilities
A welcoming community of professionals
TPH is home to a community of professionals who understand the realities of small business and deadlines. But we also enjoy having fun. The work culture here allows members to come to work and ignore the world if they need to. But we equally enjoy engaging when the pressure backs off, so social events are not uncommon. Our occasional Friday night drinks and annual Christmas parties have been known to range from fun to legendary. In the words of one of our members:
“I met more people in my first four months at TPH than I did in my first four years in Newcastle”.